Monday, August 10, 2015

HELP !!! Blog Reader at a Crossroad With Her Boss Needs Your Help

Laila & fellow TILB readers,I really need your help. I'm a popular reader & commenter here but right now I'm a tight mess.Its actually my boss at work that puts me in a box.For you to appreciate my ordeal ,I think its proper if I paint you a picture of my oga.Right after I got my job,he ensured I got posted to his office (which by the way its nice coz there's less work to do there).Covered for me when I for some reasons have to be absent from work,& even gives me TP once in a while when the going gets tough.
All these happened when I came into the job newly. He even introduced me to the cooperative society within the organization.
Fast forward to the present,this week he asked for a BIG favour from me.He wants me to collect a loan in my name for him.He said he's gonna pay me back.The loan is payable in 1yr,meaning I'll be receiving shortage in my salary for 1full yr.Now my confusion are as follows
*What if it was a calculated attempt by him to use me all this while
*What if he doesn't intend to pay back the loan?(coz I can't really ask for a written agreement. It may mean I don't trust him)
*What if I decline,won't it create a problem between me & him?
*What about my personal plans too coz I intended to run my masters program next yr?
*What if I get a better job somewhere,(coz I see a possibility),how can I leave with a debt hanging around my neck?
Dear readers,I really need your wisdom.Coz as I write this I've already filled the form under his supervision but all hope isn't lost since the alert will come via my phone & so is the money.What do I do? Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment