Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Happy 31st Birthday to Me, Laila!!


This photo was taken, 12th August 2014. I woke up this morning staring so hard at it. Exactly one year has passed since this day and I'm preparing to visit South Africa for the very first time, come September, to celebrate the milestone.

I still remember this young woman being 8. See a photo of that after the cut.



And then 16....


I'm a young girl that came from nothing to something, dearies. My younger sister sent me these photos recently. This is where I am coming from. I have worked hard, made my mistakes  and it brings tears to my eyes to see that God never gave up on me. He looked past my past, gave me a second chance to put my life in order and he massively blessed my efforts.

Today, I AM 31 YEARS OLD!  Hope y'all are ready for me? laughs. I bless God for this day.

It doesn't matter what happened in your past, dearies. Never let the enemy judge you, hold you down, keep you oppressed with it.

You don't like where you are right now? You can choose to change your life this moment.

Just compare the photos of me above.

All you need to do is start from where you are, with what you have. No matter how little you think it is. Every artist was once an amateur. We all start small. Do not despise small beginnings. No one succeeds overnight!

If you’re consistent, if you’re patient, you will succeed! Success belongs to those who are willing to start small and patiently work until their jug is filled.

The mind is everything. What you think you become. Your thinking determines your actions; your actions determine your outcome. Right thinking will grant you everything you desire; wrong thinking is a vice that will eventually destroy you.

If you change your thinking, you will change your life. Believe me!

All I asked of God as I stepped into a new chapter of my life this morning is that may his Mercy, Wisdom and Presence never depart from me. And all I ask of you, dearest TILB reader, is that you pray for me today. Please.

2012 we started this journey. Look at where we are today. I bless God everyday for you. You guys believe in me, I can't thank you enough. I sincerely love you all.

Happy birthday to me and everyone else celebrating today - Entertainment consultant Bizzle Osikoya, Mr Nigeria/Mr World Africa, Emmanuel Ikubese and TILB reader C.I.A babe.

August babies rock but August 12th babies are the baddest! *winks*

We will be sharing our new photos soon...



No comments:

Post a Comment