Thursday, August 13, 2015

Lamar Odom Now SPEAKING Angrily About The Incident With Khloe, Says His Life Is Ruined (Video)


In a new video captured by TMZ, Lamar Odom is now saying that he absolutely did NOT ambush Khloe Kardashian and that he's heartbroken because he says Khloe knows what really happened, but for some reason won't go public to clear his name. Also within the video, he speaks about how his life has been ruined and how his confidence has been shattered.

See the full story + videos after the jump:


Lamar is really angry in the video as he denies stalking, touching, or ambushing Khloe. In a powerful rant, he says the meeting was actually prearranged with Khloe and he's hurt that she's not standing up for him.

Even further, he threatens to spill secrets -- whose, he doesn't say -- if something like this happens again.

In the video, Odom goes between anger and sadness especially when opening up about how his life has spiraled out of control.

In the second video he says:

I don't believe in what y'all do. I don't believe in following people around. I don't Instagram, I don't Twitter. Me and that girl fell in love, that's our business. If we wanna let you in our house, we can let you in and f--- it, we can kick you out at the same time. Do not disrespect my space, do not disrespect my character. 
From day one, even if half the things were true, people know who I am. And you people have discredited me, took my confidence, beat me down, and you will not do it again. 
Two years straight, ain't nobody bounce a ball better than me yet nobody wanna f--- with me.
I actually feel sorry for this Lamar guy, the Kardashians have really ruined his life.








No comments:

Post a Comment