Thursday, August 13, 2015

WHOA! Check Out This 171kg Woman And Read What She Says About Her Weight (Photo)


She's the heaviest sportswoman who weighs in at 171kg  in the Guinness World Records 2013, and she has no plans to cut down on anything. 

See what she has to say her weight + more photos after the jump:
I was born big. I was already over 4,5kg at birth. I don’t ever want to be thin and I don’t expect to be. I don’t think it would be me. Although in the past I’ve been called fat, really fat, giant and big titty lady, I’m comfortable in my skin.
I’m comfortable with my size.  I don’t believe in starving myself. I love food. I’m honest about it, I’m greedy. There are no two ways about it. I am who I am, whether I turn left or right, I’m still fat.
I’m very proud of what I’ve done, and my children told me they’re proud of me too. My youngest entered a sumo competition recently and came third out of 23, so maybe it runs in the family

PicMonkey Collage 

Sharran Alexander - main_tcm25-15068

PicMonkey Collage

This is a pure example of self-acceptance and self-love. It makes me so happy to read that she is this comfortable in her own skin.
 
 





No comments:

Post a Comment