Monday, August 10, 2015

HAHAHAHA !!! Checkout Appleberry's Baby Photo

Apple on her birthday last week
Hi Lailalicious baby (lemme borrow Esther's pet name for you)
Honestly you made my day today. I did not expect that at all! Was a huge surprise!! I'm so grateful. TILB made me feel so loved and I wanna say , from the bottom of my heart that God will bless you and make all your dreams come true. Everything you have ever dreamed and prayed for will be granted IJN. Amen



I spent my birthday at a wedding party cause  the only intentions were to eat rice.(Lolz, which I didn't even eat again. Mtchew) But, I ended up having a swell day with my lovely siblings who by the way are the reason I wear heels. (No laugh abeg)
Fortunately a friend bought me a surprise cake and na so small party start. Then I  blew out my imaginary candles and made an imaginary wish!
In the end I thank God for his mercies all through my life. He has indeed remained faithful and will continue to be. Amen.
Abeg make una follow me rejoice small.
I'm the small lady on blue and white oversize graduation/choir gown

.
Hahaha. I cant stop laughing oooo.. Checkout the flower on her hand for Kclub

No comments:

Post a Comment