Monday, August 10, 2015

Blog Reader Queeneth Blasts Nigerian Police



Gudevening Laila! my name is Queeneth, I don't ve so much on what's going on but according to what I heard, yesterday a police man (hausa man) here in port harcourt shot dead a bus driver and I fink there is an association (ie Drivers association) rioting since yesterday. They chase and beat up hausa men on the street + they r also up against the police. this is so annoying cux I live here in Oroazi n the gun shots jst got too unbearable n while this is like happening around Wimpi /ikwerre road  axis I hear it like it's outside my gate and most stores r locked up. I fink it's wrong these police men kill people everyday yet torment people with their shooting which I fink is very dangerous and any1 cud b a victim like u may never know hu gets hit by a stray bullet. They actually shot this driver a day after his pregnant wife put to bed, so sad! Pls pardon my spellings but sum1 pls jst make these stupid terrorists stop shooting n do their job
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment