Sunday, December 6, 2015

Lady is Confused - She's in a Bad Marriage; Former Love Who Recently Lost His Wife Wants Her Back Badly

Please post only comments that are useful, helpful, constructive and practical. 
I am 32 and presently in a very bad marriage. I got married in 2008. There is this guy in my church I knew before I ever thought of meeting hubby, who has been a very good friend (platonic ), though he wanted a relationship back then but because I was very young and scared of my parents, I rejected him. 
He wanted a relationship with me again during my UNI days but I refused cause he looks like a playboy to me. 2 years back, he started pressurizing me for a relationship again, though he lives abroad. 
Unfortunately, he lost his wife in January, and for the past 4 months he has been disturbing me to leave hubby for him. Matter of fact, I'm beginning to have feelings for him but I'm so scared. Remember I said he looked like play boy to me back then cause he is too handsome. 
I need mature advise on this as I don't know if I can cope with him or just stay put with hubby and keep on hoping for the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment