Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Pastor Rapes Female Student During Deliverance (Photo)

Men of the Nigeria Police in Nasarawa State command have arrested a 46 year-old pastor, Ifeanyi Bernard, for allegedly raping a female student in the Karu Local Government Area, close to Abuja.

According to police authorities, the alleged rape took place on November 3 when the pastor was performing some kind of deliverance on the girl who is still a teenager.

In his confession to the act, the Pastor blamed the devil...

Parading the suspect at the State CID, the Commissioner of Police, Sani Mohammed, said the suspect was apprehended following a report by the father of the victim, Mr. Martins Ijiwo.

According to the police, the Pastor, who lives in the Alikima Mararaba area of the state, lured the victim, a young 13-year-old girl, into his house under the pretext of casting out demons from her.

The police boss said he allegedly pushed her to his bed and raped her repeatedly. He also threatened to kill the girl if she reported the incident to any member of her family.

Policemen who stormed the Pastor's house recovered bottles of anointing oil from the suspect’s home as well as a bedspread.

The state CP said, “The pastor took advantage of his closeness to the girl’s family – who are members of his congregation – to rape their 13-year-old daughter under the guise of casting out demons from her.”

In his confession, the Pastor told Punch: “I had been into evangelism for some years now and I have been casting out demons from people who have spiritual and family problems before I met this young girl through her father, Mr. Martins Ijiwo.

“I have been a friend of the family for quite some time. I used my anointing oil to lure her into my room and all of a sudden, I was carried away and before I knew what was happening, I saw myself making love to her.”

- May God deliver us from the devil and his machinations.

No comments:

Post a Comment