Saturday, October 31, 2015

'Yoruba' Actress and KWAM1's Babymama, Bisola Badmus Explodes - "No sugar daddy open boutique for me"

Chubby actress cum film maker, Bisola Badmus has just become an ambassador to a property and real estate company, Dosmak.  According to the Abeokuta, Ogun born thespian, the endorsement deal is juicy though she didn’t disclose the amount involved.

"I am just an ambassador to a company, Dosmak Nigeria Limited, which is into property.  And that makes me one of the company’s marketers for its property in Lagos and Ogun States."

She also spoke about her rumoured multi-million naira boutique said to have been opened for her by a sugar daddy with Encomium magazine

"That’s a stupid rumour.  There is nothing like that. I don’t even own a shop let alone a multi-million naira boutique.  I don’t know where they got that. I am a businesswoman. I know how to go about that."

No comments:

Post a Comment